"As of November 2018, Amazon has an average of 2.8 billion visitors per month. Ranked #1 worldwide for shopping and e-commerce" - Statista.com
"Amazon grew at a rate of 38% year over year in 2017, it's nearest competitor, Walmart, grew at 4.4%" - Forbes.com
"Recently Amazon has reached 100 million prime subscribers - giving them access to free 2 day shipping and their video streaming platform" - Cnbc.com
Selling on Amazon is constantly changing and becoming more competitive.
Here are some reasons many brands are failing.
• Failing to understand Amazon search engine properly
• Not being able to run ads properly or profitably
• Lack of attention to detail when creating listing pages
• Poor customer service
• Supply chain management with stocking inventory through (FBA) Fulfilled By Amazon
• Competition is growing every day with more educated sellers